Thursday, February 8, 2018

Weekend Journal

Saturday was a very normal day for me.  I woke up, ate my breakfast, played outside, ate some more food and looked after my siblings.  In the afternoon I was really bored, I had nothing to do, so I listened to some music and cleaned up my room.  After a few minutes I hear the phone ring, I rushed to it and answered  the phone immediately, to my surprise it was in fact a friend of mine.  Bridget Rooney,  she sounded  a bit different, that's because she put on a french accent.  She asked me if I would like to go to the lake with her, of course I said yes but it was all up to Mum.  She said yes (thank goodness) I really needed a break from my cheeky siblings.  They picked me up at around 4:30 and we headed off to the lake!  But first we had a stop at the garage and got some candy and chips.  After that we went to see one of the Rooney's friend ( Tony ) I also know Tony because she used to teach Brianna, Bryce and Bruce.  Since Brianna is already at school she only has Bryce and Bruce to teach.  Then we finally drove down to the lake.  We went onto the pontoon and did some dolphin diving, after a couple of minutes or so we saw some people from school (Gabriel and Kayden ).  Me and Bridget just dolphin dived. Then soon after Breagh, Eden and Jake came (our friends) We did some underwater handstands and splashed a bit. Then we went to get dinner at the pub, since it took really long me and Bridget went to the school and played for a while.  Then went back to see if tea was ready but it wasn't, so we went back and stayed there for 10 minutes.  Finally dinner was ready at last.  After dinner we went to the Ronney's house and we did some fun things.
On Monday we didn't really do much.
On Tuesday we planted some posts in front of broken old ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.