Monday, December 11, 2017

Weekend Journal

On the weekend I spent nearly all my time  making Christmas Cards for the class.  It took ages just to complete one, so I came up with a brilliant idea a trace the rest with the ones that I did.  I couldn't see anything, so I got the light of my phone so I could see and I did that to rest of the cards.  I didn't get to colour them because it was getting late.  On Saturday my niece and nephew came over for a while.  It was  nice to see them again because I haven't seen them in a really long time.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mary

    My name is Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    You are a very kind person making cards for all of your class mates. The fact that you also handmade them all is very special. Well done and I am sure that they all enjoyed getting them.


    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.