Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekend Journal

My weekend was really fun, let me tell you about Saturday.  
Saturday:  I was having a relaxing sleep in, my bed was really snugly and warm.  A few hours later I hear my door opening and talking... from my mum ( way to interrupt my sleeping )  I was actually delighted with the news, she asked if I wanted to go to my friend's birthday party with my cousin.  Of coarse I said yes because there would be food 🎂🎂🎂.  When we arrived there I met some people
( Julian, Summer) and played with them for a while.  Then I saw one of my friends I met last year ( her name is Clara )  Me, Julian and Clara went outside and did some gymnastics.  After all the gymnastics we did I got really dizzy, but I kept going because it was fun.  We then heard a ring from a bell... it was time to eat! I had lots of food.  We played some games (musical chairs & tug of war ) first the boys played the the girls ( I won musical chairs ) It was time to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy ( Tony ) 🎂🎂 
My weekend was really fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.