Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #7: Fantastic Beasts

For this activity I had to create my own fantastic beast by using my imagination.  I had to describe my creature with adjectives as well.  Here is what I came up with.

I drew my fantastic beast.  My creature is a mix between Maleficent and a mermaid. Her wings are very frail, her horns are tough and unbreakable and her tail is uncontrollable.   As you can see it has the signature mermaid tail and Maleficent’s horns and wings. This mermaid is cursed by Maleficent, eventually Maleficent’s spirit is let out of the mermaid’s mouth.  

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Mary!

    This is an excellent drawing and description! You are so creative and talented. I loved the sentence “Her wings are very frail, her horns are tough and unbreakable and her tail is uncontrollable” I can imagine how your creature must move and how powerful she must be!

    Honestly you should write a story about her! Give her a name and create an amazing world for her to live in.

    Keep going Mary!
    Hasiba :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.