Friday, January 24, 2020

Week 4 Day 5 Activity 3 - Last Activity

For this activity, please reflect on your experience with the Summer Learning Journey programme this year.
On your blog please tell us:
  1. Which activity you enjoyed the most - Would probably be Against The Odds since I loved writing down things about my friends and family whom I treasure the most.
  2. Which activity you enjoyed the least - I found all of the activities I did really fun.
  3. Three things that you learned while completing the programme - I learned so many things about different people who have impacted and changed our world such as Greta Thunberg, Usain Bolt and Thomas Edison.  I more about my home while doing the Worth Her Weight In Gold activity.  I learned a lot more about sportsmen such as Venus and Serena Williams. 
  4. What changes/improvements you would make to the programme for next year - There could be more drawing/art activities. 

I enjoyed participating this year's SLJ since last summer's was really fun, so I had to do this summer's SLJ.

Image result for summer learning journey

Image Link 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary

    Thank you so much for taking part in the SLJ again this year. I am so pleased that you enjoyed doing the activities.
    It is great to get your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the programme.
    This is the third year that we have had it here on the coast and it is very popular with the students.

    Thanks for the feed back about the art and we will make sure that we look at adding more of these in the future.

    You have completed the activities that you have done to a very high standard. I wish you well for your new year at your new school.

    Best wishes

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.