Friday, January 24, 2020

Week 4 Day 1 Activity 3 - The Diary Of Anne Frank

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you! Please be as creative as you can.
On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.

Dear Diary,
The world is overpopulated.  To choose who goes and who stays everyone aged 13 - 18 must go through a course of fears.  Everyday something occurs.  It's all a test, and whoever survives the week will get to stay on earth.  Today is Monday and the first fear to overcome was height.  I was chucked into a plane.  The plane had no one else inside, there were no pilots controlling it.  The plane was about to crash.  Everything was malfunctioning.  I was at the very back of the plane.  I needed to control it before I crashed.  The course only lasted 30 minutes.  As I made it to the front I tried my best to steer it, but nothing was working!  I looked ahead and I was so close to crashing.  3, I'm going to die, 2, I'll never see my friends or family again, 1.  My heart skipped a beat as I opened my eyes.  I made it through the first course.  I don't think I'm going to survive the week ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary

    This is a great diary entry. I really enjoyed reading it.

    You have a great talent of creative writing. You do write some great stories. This is something that you can do very well and I hope that you continue when you move onto High School.
    Imagine if you could write and illustrate your own books, how great would that be!

    You have set this out very well and written a wonderful diary entry!

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allie,

      Thank you for the amazing comment!

      It would be so cool if I wrote and illustrated my own books, since I love, love, love drawing and writing. I love drawing since you can create a visualized scene, and with writing you can create a scene for the reader to visualize in their head, which I think is really cool.

      Now that I think about it I've actually illustrated and wrote a book with one of my friends ( it was for a class project where everyone had to make books ) Our book was handwritten. It's about a mischievous little fly called Frank who eats other animals all because he's HANGRY!. The book we wrote was mainly for year 3's and up since we thought that it would be a bit scary for younger children.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.