Friday, January 24, 2020

Week 3 Day 4 Activity 2 - iMiko

For this activity please think about your own health and well-being (hauora). What do you, or those in your family, do to stay healthy?
On your blog, share five things that you do to stay healthy and strong.

Some things my family and I do to stay strong and healthy:

Eat healthy food such as vegetables and fruit - 5 + a day :)
Have a balanced diet between sweet and healthy
Stay active by going out on bike rides
Swimming 
Go out for runs
Work on the farm


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary

    You have got the right things here on your list to help us all stay fit and healthy.
    It is great to have a variety of things and options to do.
    Eating a variety of foods is a great thing, everything in moderation.

    I really like the picture that you have used for this activity. Is this you ? And it is near Moana somewhere, I guess?

    Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, another great activity!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie,

      The picture was taken under the crooked river Bridge, but not the first river that's near Moana, it's in Rotomanu. And yes that is me in the picture, along with my siblings.

      Thank you for commenting, I hope you've had a great day :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.