Monday, December 17, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Activity #2: My home town

In this activity I had to describe my hometown with lots of adjectives.

My hometown is In the South Island, West Coast near Moana, called Rotumanu, Kumara.  I have lived here ever since I was four years old, I am now 12.  I am originally from the Philippines, life there is way different.  Rotumanu is surrounded by sheep, cattle, nature, farms, noise ect.  Rotumanu is peaceful because there isn't much traffic on the roads nearby.   My family's farm consists of  a combination with sheep and cattle.  I also live near a bridge, underneath it is a crystal clear river.  The river is called The Crooked River, the river is freezing cold.  Rotumanu is special because of many things like the people, amazing swimming holes,  farms, ect.  
There's no place I'd rather be. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary!
    Wow your blog is amazing! My name is Hasiba and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. It is great to see such a high standard of writing! You really are a natural blogger :)
    You are so lucky to live in such a peaceful area, I am from Auckland city, with a population of 1.6 million people! Your post makes me want to take a trip down south. However I imagine living on a farm must be a lot of hard work! What kind of chores do you have to do?
    Keep up the amazing work!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.