Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Activity #11: Salt and Pepper

For this activity I had to create my own hotel and say what I would use to build it and where. I could either use google drawings or sketch my room, I decided to sketch mine.
My hotel would be in The Bahamas because it's beautiful there. My hotel would be made out of wood, like those huts except a bigger version. My hotel would be in the water on platforms with a slide. It would also have railings on just in case someone trips up.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mary,

    I'm Evelyn and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you are having fun on this journey!

    First of all, what a wonderful picture of the hotel you have drawn, I absolutely love that you have included a slide! That's very kind and thoughtful of you to have thought about adding railings for everyone's safety. I've never been to the Bahamas but I've heard wonderful things about the place and have seen some amazing photos so I would definitely love to stay at your hotel for a few days or even weeks! Have you been to the Bahamas before? It looks like it would be a very long flight from New Zealand but it would be totally worth it!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.