Thursday, September 13, 2018

Weekly Reflection

I prefer a not so structured classroom because self directed learning is a good way to learn how to be independent.   I think self directed learning has made me even more independent, I was already independent but self directed learning showed me that being independent can teach you a lot of things.  This week I have achieved two water colour artworks, which I really like the look of.  This week although I haven't really thought of my personal inquiry I will most definitely take some action on it next week.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary
    My Name is Tess, and I really enjoyed reading your weekly reflection, as it made me wonder about how I have done this week, and what I need to work on. Congratulations on doing two watercolour paintings, who is your favourite artist?
    Keep up the great mahi,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.