Monday, April 9, 2018

Weekend Journal

My weekend Journal 

On Saturday morning my dad and I went to town to get some groceries.  We had to be back before 3:00, because we had a special birthday party to attend.  After groceries we went to one of dad's friend's house, that took about an hour.  Pretty sure our ice-cream 🍦 melted by the time we got home.  When we got home I was so exited, but dad decided to go on the farm, that took about 20 or so minutes.  My siblings and I got all dressed up for the party, I wore a dress ( a very long dress) and so did Brianna.  The boys wore their best suits.  We soon arrived at the party at 5:49, surprisingly we were in time.  There was heaps of food, games and people.  It was two birthdays together, my niece and nephew.  They rented out a hall, we went back home about 8:50.

On Sunday I woke up at 11:00 am, I ate my breakfast.  On Sunday night we watched a family movie, after that ended we watched the Common Wealth Games.  Mum, Dad and I stayed up until 11:49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.