Monday, June 19, 2017

Short Weekend Journal

My weekend was a bit boring so I'll only tell you the things that was fun.
On Friday or Saturday I emailed Chelsea and she emailed me back!, I would of just did it the easy way and snapchat her but I couldn't find my phone charger. I asked her questions such as does anyone play basketball and she said yes and they also have a basketball team, hockey team and touch team.
On Saturday night we watched two movies Planes and the Bee movie.
On Sunday night we watched a movie one was Avatar.
On Sunday my mum saw this thing on something and she tried to bake it, it looked delicious but the name didn't sound delicious, I asked her what the name was and she said Crinkles Cookie!
I thought why that name and then I soon realised that it was a Filipino desert or something. You see Filipino desert names are quiet weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.