Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My weekend journal

My Weekend Journal


On Saturday night we watched a movie called Rio 2 and I also practised some magic but I kind of gave up on that.

On Sunday we all went to town to get some food. While Mum and Brianna got some stuff Dad, my brothers and I went out to buy her a present for her birthday this Thursday. While we were in the shop I acted like a character from a youtuber called Liza. I acted like Helga just for fun to see if any would get freaked out and guess what someone did get freaked out and stared at me weirdly so I just ran away. We went to one of our friends house for a while and then we went home I feel asleep listening to Ed Sheeran, he's a really good singer.

On Monday we didn't really do much other than eat run and other stuff. In the afternoon the sky had the most beautiful sunset mixed with pink, purple and blue.

2 comments:

  1. Your final sentence is a perfect description of our brilliant West Coast sunsets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.