Monday, June 12, 2017

Exciting Weekend Journal

On Saturday we didn't really do much but at night time we watched the movie A bug's life because the little kids wanted to.

Sunday was a big day for me, my little brothers Bryce and Bruce because we were going to go across a river in the truck but don't worry the river was filled with shingle some how so that made it easy for us to cross the river because it was really shallow. I had a heart attack throughout the crossing because I thought we were going to drown in vein, but we didn't, phew. While we were up there we decided to look for some fish because one day there was heaps of fish in the crooked river but after a couple of days the fish started to fade away and my Dad thought they went up the clearing where we were and guess what there was heaps in the creeks. We were so amazed by the fish so we decided to take a photo and I decided to try catch one but that didn't work out because I got all wet.

Overall I think my weekend was pretty funky and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.