Friday, January 24, 2020

Week 3 Day 1 Activity 2 - Influencers

For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.

I won't lie, I have attempted to make a YouTube channel, but that didn't really go anywhere and it was made in 2017.  

Image result for youtubeIf I were to create a YouTube channel now, I would probably base it on art since I have an interest for it.  I would post time lapse videos of me drawing or painting because I think that would look really cool.  I would also probably have tutorials on how to draw certain things.  I'd also create videos based on how to improve your drawing skills, basically a tips video.  I think that would be very cool, but I don't think I myself can gain a good YouTube platform.  I owe it to all YouTubers, so many people think that being a YouTuber isn't a proper job, but they have done a spectacular job.  A lot of them have millions of subscribers, like Liza Koshy, David Dobrick and James Charles.  They've all worked hard to get where they are now and they've proven haters that being a YouTuber can actually get you somewhere.  

Image Link 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary

    This sounds like a great You Tube channel that you would create. It would be really great to have tips and techniques that people could follow and learn new things.
    This is something that I would use as I need a lot of help!!

    What was the channel that you made in 2017 about? Was it an art one?

    This is something that you might be able to do as you get older. I am sure that there would be lots that would use it.
    I use You Tube a lot when I am looking for things or ideas about doing things.

    Another great activity Mary

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allie,

      YouTube is a very useful app, I'm really glad it was created.

      The YouTube channel I made in 2017 was just for fun since a lot of people that I knew were creating YouTube channels and I decided to hop on the bandwagon.

      I'm not quite sure if I'm going to make one when I'm older, but you never know.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.