Monday, August 28, 2017

Weekend Journal

On Friday my mum's cousin came over for the night. We set up the beds in the living room so that we could all sleep in the same room. I got to hold a sheep's kidneys, which was a first for me.

On Saturday I cleaned out the spear room in just one day, and there was so much in their. I moved everything all by myself, after I cleaned it out I asked mum if she could vacuum the spear room so I could have a break. Then Mum and I moved my bed into the spear room, it was surprisingly really light. After I moved my stuff in it and my bookshelf. That night we watched Mulan because that was the only movie on. After Mulan there was The Simpsons.

On Sunday Night I talked to Breagh about Netball and stuff.

I think highlight of my weekend would have to be my new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.