Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend Journal

On the weekend I didn't really do anything exciting because everyone was busy in a way. Dad was always on the farm, Mum was cleaning the house and I was planning my birthday party even though it is two weeks and a bit away. I'm planning a simple party, there's going to be games with awesome prizes, a pinata that I made, goody bags with lots of treats and food of course.

On Saturday my little brother and I picked some flowers for our Mum because the flowers looked beautiful and so did the blossom flowers. On Saturday night we made some popcorn and watched some movies.

On Sunday we played outside, around five P.M I decided to try and make some paint out of dye, shaving foam and water but it didn't really work out that much but it did make a nice faded pink. Before I put on the "paint" I put on some tape and made an M. I think overall it turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.