Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Short weekend journal and cross country reflection

On the Sunday I got a piano from one of our friends. Ever since then I learnt how to play a thousand years step by step. I want to learn all of the song so I can show my family.

On Monday it was X country day, I was so excited. It wasn't like me being excited I usually hated X country but this year I actually wanted to do it. The year 4 - 8 students went but not the year 3s because they are too young. At first a lady came and told us where we were meant to go around the track. The year 6 boys were going first so the year 5 and 4s could see what they have to do because they haven't done it before. We all went on the fence to cheer on Zak and Jakob. After the year 6 boys went the year 6 girls were going. Bridget, Rhiannon and I were representing LBS. Everyone cheered us on which made me go faster, I outran one girl in the muddy bit but she took me over on the next lap.
I saved my sprint for the end. I think I did a really good job because I got 10th place last year and this year I got 6th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.