Monday, May 15, 2017

My Exciting weekend journal

On Friday I went over to Lucy's house, where I got to see Billy! Me and Lucy hang out around the lounge area because Billy was there we also got Lucy's giant panda aka Courtney and put her on the mattress so we could sit on her just like a beanbag. Lisa asked us to look after Billy while she sleeps. Billy was calm  but after a wee while he cried like a lot so we decided to take turns of looking after Billy but he cried and cried so after a lot of turns we decided to give up and so we gave him back to Lisa. While we were watching some t.v I had a brilliant idea for Sunday. Sunday was the day the Taylors were having their leaving party. I said to Lucy that we should sing a song to Chelsea because we were listening to music. We chose a special song which related a lot. The song we chose was count on me by Bruno Mars.

On Saturday me and Lucy went over to the party an hour earlier and we left an hour early. There was like a lot of good food such as pizza, teddy bears, chips, mini pies and more. After the food we played some games. Then the special time was about to happen, we sang the song to Chelsea and she got all teary eyed. When Lisa came we had to say our goodbyes to Chelsea, Ashlee and Jessica. Lucy wanted to stay over at my house so Lisa said yes and we did a lot of stuff. Like watch Suicide Squad on Sunday because I haven't watched it. We also played hide and seek tag in the dark and I also scared Lucy a lot which was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.