Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Book Review Skit Feat. Tess and Prakriti



In our class we have been doing some narrative writing but we've finished doing that so we moved onto responses. We had to choose a book one of our classmates wrote and write a response for it, after writing the response we had to come up with something for our creation. For my book response creation I decided to team up with Tess and Prakriti to create the awesomest skit. The highlights are working with my buddies and creating our own script.
I don't think there was a low light because we worked as a team really well.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!! It was a really good way to express how much you like the book that you were reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!
    I really enjoyed your humorous take on a review. Next time you could look more at the camera. Great job!
    From Lucy and Breagh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.