Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 Year Review

                        2016 Year Review 


*The major events this year are the overnighter, Cross country, have a go at sailing, Athletics,Swimming, Regent Theatre and Shanty Town
*The highlights of the year for me would have to be the end of year assembly and doing the bottle top art with Ruma M and G because I think we did really, really good in the end of year assembly and the year 5s and 6s did a good job helping the younger students. 
*I think the Chromebooks changed our learning because we get the job done quicker than just writing in our books and shoving it in our trays or desks.
* I think I've gotten better in maths because I've learnt my x tables up to 7
* I'd like to thank all the parents that have helped with the transport and supervision 
and especially to the teachers for planning all the fun activities for us students.
* Next year I'm looking forward to going to Bridge Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflective comments Mary, it sounds like you enjoyed your year. I'm glad you enjoyed all of the activities this year and that you understand how the Chromebook can help your learning. Have a great summer break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.