Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Elgregoe came to town R.I.P Refltection


On the 21 of June a magician called Elgregoe came to our school to teach us about bullying, he also taught us WITS.He also brought his animals along with him my favourite animal was one of his birds it was a macaw it had a long and colourful tail I haven't seen one before which was quite exciting for me.He also did some illusions and magic tricks my favourite illusions that he did was the one where he was floating up in the air and the one where he held up a painting of a bird a then he shook it and a dove came out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflective comments Mary, it's great you enjoyed his show. Be sure to read over your writing to check for errors. Do you think we should get Elgregoe back again sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.